- 150-250 INR
- Herbal Product
- Direct Human consumption, Nutritional value
- 24 Months
- Dry Place
Moringa Leaf Powder that we present is cent percent natural product hygienically processed from selected quality moringa leaves with progressive grinding technology under the keen observation of expert professionals. It is most commonly utilized in ayurvedic industry for its outstanding medicinal properties and a lot of health benefits. It is ideal for making an anti-inflammatory, anti-fungal, antiviral, and antidepressant capsules and tablets. Unadulterated and free from artificial color, Moringa Leaf Powder is available in protective packaging of various sizes.
Moringa Leaf Powder:
We, Vintage Nature are a genuine Moringa leaf powder exporters in India.
The world which was slowly moving towards ancient and vintage foods from India, has started cruising towards us since COVID. One such item that the world is looking for is the
Super food 'Moringa'.
If you are looking for suppliers of Moringa leaf powder or Moringa leaf powder Exporters, we are glad that you found us.
Moringa has been part of our food culture in India since times immemorial and the leaves and drumstick are regular part of our food. So, We know by our nature how this super food works well within the human system and we are glad that you are looking out for it.
Our Moringa leaves and leaf powder are deep green in color and they are straight from the freshly harvested Moringa Oleifera tree. We offer the moringa leaf powder at fair price and with very strict quality control and an exceptional customer service (Try it once to know it).
As an Exporter of Moringa products, we do take utmost care in choosing the right moringa for you! The quality of moringa leaf powder we offer will be the best of best that you can ever get and our customer service will be on par with it.
It is no wonder that the world has started reaching out to us for the right kind of food and we will be glad to offer the same to you.
Below industries look out for best Moringa Exporters and suppliers in India:
- Food and Nutritional Supplement Industries
- Pharmaceuticals and Naturaceuticals Industries
- Personal Care and Cosmetic Industries
Moringa Leaf Powder Benefits:
Moringa is an amalgamation of all that a human body requires like below
- Vitamins A,B,C,D,E and K
- Iron, Potassium, Calcium, Potassium, Magnesium and much more.
- It helps in having a healthy metabolism and which in turn helps in weight management.
- High energy and revitalization
- Its oil is used widely in anti aging and skin nourishment
- Help in better eye and brain activities
- It is believed to help in controlling sugar and blood pressure
These are some of Moringa leaf powder benefits and try it out to enjoy best Moringa that you can get in any part of the world Delivered!
When Process Starts?
The process to powder the moringa olifera starts right after harvesting. and transporting the leaves to the processing point.
- Step1: High quality leaflets are carefully stripped from petiole. The damaged leaves are disposed safely.
- Step2: Clean water is used to remove any dirt and microbes are removed with saline solutions and again washed in clean water.
- Step3: The cleaned leaves are drained and placed on food grade meshes before taken to dryer.
- Step4: High quality solar dryers are used to ensure the leaves are well dried
- Step5: The dried leaves are then milled and dried at a favorable temperature to reduce the moisture content below 7.5%
Drying the leaf powder: Moringa leaf powder strongly attracts moisture and the product can reabsorb humidity during or after milling. For this reason, moringa leaf powder should be dried at 50C for 30 minutes to reduce moisture content considerably below 7.5%.
Bottom line: Vintage Nature is Moringa leaf powder exporter, supplier, distributor in India. Just take one step towards us by contacting us and we will ensure you will never go back unsatisfied.
- Product: Moringa Leaf Powder
- Mesh: ~85 to 100
- Packing: As per customer's requirement
- Vintage Nature is a genuine exporters of Moringa seeds in India. The seed quality we export is PKM1 variety.
- In Indian culture and tradition it is always considered necessary to grow a Moringa tree in your backyard as it is considered to provide health and wellness especially when you have a kid, it helps them to grow healthy and stable. Of course we do get to use the leaf and drumstick as part of our day today food. Not only in India, the moringa olifera tree is considered a symbol of health across many ancient cultures.
- As a moringa seed exporter and moringa seed suppliers in India, we offer both moringa seed winged and wingless moringa seeds for exports.
- Any seed is meaningful only for a certain span of time after that it has to sprout and do what it is intended to do.
- It is a potential life in waiting, but, preserving it will not help its purpose for which it is made.
- The moringa tree seed is a beautiful occurrence on the planet to makes lives around it healthy. We really wish you benefit from this. The only way to save the seed is to use it. The moringa tree that comes out of this seed will be of top quality.
Product Details :
Moringa Leaf Powder
Get Latest Price
- Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Letter of Credit (L/C), Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 10 Per Month
- 7 Days
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Per Customer requirement
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
- USDA and Euro Certified
Block F, No 148, 8th Street, Anna Nagar, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, 6000102, India